Friday, August 15, 2008

One of Those Days


The title says it all.  Some days are just not even worth writing about.  Oh, please don't let me bore you.  I will mention other things.  

Isaac asked, "Mommy are we having Lucky Joes for supper?"  I am guessing that he got Lucky Charms and Sloppy Joes mixed up, both of which, we did not have for supper.  

There was a wasp in our house that I stealthily killed with bug spray right before bedtime.  After which, I took the Buds to bed and Jonas turned around and said, "Bye fly, Night, Night," and he blew him a kiss.

We started watching "The Chronicles of Narnia," since we just finished reading it, but Jesse didn't like it.  He sat in my lap and remarked, "Scary for me".

Now I am off to have some Century Sundae Bluebell Ice Cream.  Everything is better with ice cream.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Everything is better with ice cream!! The quotes are funny and classic!!

I had one of those days this week and when it was almost over, I went to have some Chocolate Chip cookie Dough Blue Bell Ice Cream. It was a new container. And you know what? When I opened it, it was FILLED with cookie dough chunks. Filled! I was thrilled, because that's what I buy it for!:) It was a silver lining on my hard day. I hope your ice cream was a BIG treat for you as well!!

teacher09 said...

You are just going to have to learn how to make Lucky Joes!