Thursday, August 14, 2008


A Day In Our Home

We wake up around 6.  Have breakfast. Play. Have a snack.  Play.  Eat lunch. Jesse, Jonas and Miriam take a nap.  Nahum and Isaac start school at the table.  Younger ones awaken from nap.  Eat snack.  Go outside to swim and play and have a popcicle.  Bath.  Supper.  Chores.  Jammies and teeth.  Sing.  Read Bible with Daddy.  Pray.  Read The Chronicles of Narnia.  Bed.............


What could be more simple?

In this blog, I will fill in all the spaces in between.

5 comments:

Jaci said...

YEA! I am so glad that you have a blog. I love to keep up with people this way!! And I am looking forward to reading about the in between spaces. My day sounds pretty much the same!:)

Meagan said...

Glad to see your new blog! I am rather addicted to reading them, but it is so much more fun to read about people I know in real life! :) Looking forward to keeping up with you all!

care-in said...

Great fun, can't wait to read more!

lauraruthho said...

Sharon! I will enjoy your thoughts and wisdom. You have always had such a calming spirit about you and I look forward to seeing that through your blogging.
Blog on sweet friend!

Veronica @ A Quiet Heart said...

That sounds like a good day...exhausting, but very, very good. :)