Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday



Our morning started around 6 when the Buds climbed up in our bed. Thankfully, they rested with us for about another hour. For breakfast I made pancakes and I even made syrup. It was yummy. We hung out at home together, had lunch and then took naps. After naps, we took a long (20 min.) walk to a nearby park, walking through open air markets and crowded sidewalks, busy streets and even busier intersections. The boys had a blast playing at the park and on the way home we stopped at a mall where there was a grocery store. We bought onions, because Jonathan wanted to make his famous meatballs for supper. We arrived home, bathed, had a scrumptious supper and then put the boys and Miriam to bed. We had a long, but wonderful family day. How different this week will be with Russian lessons, many trips to the market, Jonathan away at the Seminary and the start of Homeschool. We covet your prayers for strength and stamina for the week ahead.

The pictures are of our little messy eater and the boys on their new bunkbeds.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

I LOVE the pictures of your kiddos. And I truly do wish that our boys would have had ore time to play with one another. BUT I am thankful that our time here overlapped the little it did, so that we have the blessing of knowing your precious family!

I am glad that you had a great family day! I will be praying for your week...all of your transitions and your persevering attitude bring me to tears most every time I think of it! Hang in there my friend!