Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Photo Essay From Russia

These are some of our first pictures from Russia. The first is from our first Team Meeting at the Rehurek's. The second is of the boys watching a movie on the computer before we purchased a table, couch or TV. The third is Miriam's bath in the kitchen sink. The next is of Jesse and Jonas in their bath. The next is of Nahum after he busted his head open and had to get a butterfly band-aid put on the back of his head. The next one is of Miriam in her pink high chair and then of Isaac and Miriam getting into the tea drawer. The last two are of all the Moorhead children getting into my clean pile of laundry and of Isaac getting his first Russian haircut, from his Daddy, of course.











4 comments:

Jaci said...

LOVE the pictures! They are all growing/changing...wow! Your children are beautiful and precious and sweet...thanks for sharing your life in pictures! I hope that you are all doing well!

care-in said...

I love seeing your life in pictures!

care-in said...

And yes, you get an A for already changing my URL!!

Unknown said...

I recognize the water filter on the water jug! My friend here has one! Funny thing to notice.

The Snyders facilitated our church's hosting some people from a local Russian church today in church service. Their pastor spoke and I thought of you and Natalie listening in Russian to a sermon earlier in the day and of Danese all those years ago trying to learn Russian.
I also understand a very little of what it's like to try to cook in metric, as Australia uses that and all my recipes that I love from there mean that I have to work to translate measures, and as you said, even the sizes of pans and such! I'm sure you're already adapting nicely!

Praying right now for you, dear Sharon!